- A conversational environment where you can explore your faith and experience community.
- An ideal setting for you to ask questions about your faith and learn about the Bible and Christianity.
- A non-threatening small group where your opinions and beliefs will be heard and valued.
- People who are reconnecting with God after being away from Church for a while.
- People who are not sure about God or Christianity and want a safe place to talk about spiritual matter.
- People who have recently started a relationship with God.
- New groups start several times a year and meet for ten weeks during one of the Sunday morning services.
- Summer Session begins May 5, 2013
- Fall Session begins September 15, 2013
- Starting Point groups meet at all campus locations.
- Some groups will meet during the week in homes.
- Ready to participate? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Maybe later? CLICK HERE to sign up for email notifications when new Starting Point groups are forming.
- CLICK HERE TO REFER A FRIEND TO STARTING POINT